Each year, teams of volunteers lend a hand at special events to support us in our mission. As a PAL volunteer, you can make a positive impact in the life of a young person by serving as a volunteer coach in our evening teen center, homework help assistant in our after school program, motivational speaker or participate in a beautification project.
We are looking for talented-dedicated volunteers to donate their time to help the 50,000 children we serve throughout New York City.
Volunteers can serve anyone of the following areas:
- Provide college and career readiness training.
- Provide internship or vocational opportunities.
- Assist with homework.
- Mentor a middle school or high school student.
- Coach a team.
- Teach youth about health and wellness.
- Run a cooking class.
- Provide tickets to a play.
- Perform at a local center.
- Teach an art class.
- Teach a dance class.
- Lead a mural project.
- Serve on a local center Advisory Board.
- Participate in beautification projects.
- Bring your professional skills to support our leadership team.
Check out our current volunteer opportunities:
"PAL Connects Summer 2014"
Fill out the Volunteer application
For more information contact:
Alexandria Sumpter-Delves, Manager of Training and Volunteer Services
(212) 477-9450 x 390, (212) 477-0553 (Fax), or email email@example.com.
Help us "Be The Best Friend A Kid Can Have" - Volunteer Now.